Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Not Bad

We got out today!  Yesterday was another rough day with a very cranky baby so I decided not to take a chance today and just go do something.  Nathan is actually doing a lot better today, though--he must have 1 cranky day a week or something!?

Anyway, I took Samuel and Nathan with me to Family Christian--good sales, Beth Moore's new book and a gift certificate were all calling my name!--and to the mall to return some shoes.  It took a good chunk of our morning, which I liked, and it was actually fun!  We didn't dawdle because I don't have a stroller that the car seat fits into so I have to lug that whole thing.  I did let Samuel pick a small toy from Family Christian--he really liked this pretend rock (for Easter, I guess) and it was $0.60 with my coupon--not sure why I am sharing that but I was happy.  I went overboard on the praise with him because he did so well.  Taking 2 kids out is just way easier than taking 4 kids, anyway, but it's a bonus when they are so quiet and well mannered.  It makes me want to get out more often! 




This bottom picture shows a comparison of Hunter (left) and Samuel (right) at 3 years old.  They are even in the same coat since I saved it for the next boy.  :)  I have had 2 people comment just this week that they looked at Samuel and saw Hunter.  One woman called Samuel "baby Hunter", which I thought was funny.  I get comments all the time from people saying they look alike.  I guess there is something similar but I don't think they look tons alike.


1 comment:

  1. I agree...I see Hunter there, but he is so much his own person. They are both adorable. I can't believe he's 3 now!!! Give hugs to all for me please! love ya!

    ReplyDelete