Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Daybook

For Today, February 16th....

Outside my window...it just looks cold.

I am thinking...that I am behind already today.

I am thankful for...Tuesdays because we have nothing going on.

From the kitchen...a friend is bringing us a meal this evening so the kitchen will stay quiet.  Yes!

I am wearing...pajamas still.

I am creating...this

I am going...nowhere and I love it.

I am reading...my new Life Application Bible that is so beautiful (turquoise and chocolate).  I plan on starting Beth Moore's new book this week.

I am hoping...that we have a good day.

I am hearing...Samuel talk to Nathan and the rattling of toys as Nathan kicks around.

Around the house...I would like to keep the main rooms picked up today since a friend will be stopping by with a meal--make it look clean.  Just don't look in the kids' rooms. 

One of my favorite things...being home.

Plans this week...I am reading in the twins' classroom tomorrow so I have to pick my book for that.  Other than that, a pretty quiet week.  Planning on some potty training this weekend.  Yippee.

Picture thought...
He smiles!

Check out The Simple Woman's Daybook for more info/daybooks.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your daybook. I love twins. I have uncles and nieces that are twins. I wanted to have twins when I was pregnant, but didn't. I too want to read Beth Moores book about Insecurities. I'm sure it will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete