Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Quick, Random Thoughts

Here's what's on my mind tonight:


1. Why is it that when Brian takes all 4 kids out people can barely believe it and act all amazed?  Then there's me...I keep getting comments about how I am not getting out enough...like my ability to leave the house with 4 kids is somehow way above Brian's??!!  It's weird.

2. I walked in the house tonight and Brian met me at the door with this look on his face that said "you are not going to believe this...".  He then said, "Our kids are behaved."  Ha!  He had picked up Hunter and Lily from Awanas and that was what their teacher had commented to him.  Is it sad that we, the parents, were amazed?  :)

And here's just a quick photo of Nichole/Aunt Nikki.  She came to see the kids (and let's record that Samuel actually hugged and kissed her!) and take me out for my birthday.  It actually was good to get out and while I am not amazed that Brian could handle running kids around, I am thankful!



1 comment:

  1. Put me down as jealous that Samuel hugged and kissed Nichole! That means HE's growing up too! Sigh...they all grow so quickly!

    ReplyDelete