Sunday, January 24, 2010

HaPpY bIrThDaY (x6)!!

Today we celebrated the 6 birthdays we have in January (see picture below).  This was Nathan's 2nd recent outing and we are getting kind of used to being away from home with him.  This week I will be picking up the twins from school so we will be getting back into that routine.  And it's Nathan's 1 month birthday!  Wow!  January was definitely a blur--hard to believe it's almost over. 


The January Birthdays:  Jaden (21st), Cali (20th), My Mom (27th), Andrea (13th), Lainey (25th) and Me (also the 25th).  Believe it or not, this is the 1st year we had 1 big party for all of us--can you imagine trying to do 6 individuals get togethers in 1 month??  This was so much easier!


Another party pic.  Papa's fan club: Samuel and Kathryn.


Just a picture I took of the 3 boys.  Brian had taken Lily to her dance class and I was home w/my 3 sons.  :)  It was fun to see the 3 of them together on the floor.  I feel for Hunter having 2 younger brothers that will want to be with him and copy him all the time (Samuel is already this way!).  But Hunter loves being the biggest!


1 comment: