Monday, June 29, 2009

My Monday

My Monday isn't going so hot. I spent the morning feeling ill and then throwing up--for the 2nd time this week of pregnancy and I am 12 weeks, 6 days pregnant. Pregnant long enough to feel better, in my book. So I am looking miserable and feeling miserable. Never fear those who think Brian and I are crazy, there will be no 5th baby. :) Anyway, I just looked at Beth Moore's blog and she posted about songs. I checked my ipod to see what I had and found my most favorite song. It made me cry--not that that is hard to do right now. So here's my song:

You are My Stronghold by Watermark
"Lord, You are my light and my salvation. Whom shall I fear if You are near? And, Lord you are my peace when there is war all around me. And even here inside me, I will have no fear. Oh, Lord, You're my protection from my enemies. You set me high upon a rock and You defend my soul. And when their ways advance against me, I am confident that they can not make me less for You have made me whole. Oh Lord, You are my stronghold. You are my stronghold. Lord, You are my strength so let my head be lifted up that I may glory in the ways You've overcome. And Lord, You are my hope for You've created in me a heart that lives the victory that You've already won. Oh, Lord, You're my protection from my enemies. You set me high upon a rock and You defend my soul. And when their ways advance against me, I am confident that they can not make me less for You have made me whole. Oh Lord, You are my stronghold. You are my stronghold. "

You have no idea how much I need this song right now. Love it! It's based on Psalm 27, in case you need to know.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you have no idea how much I needed to hear that, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete