Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Yesterday was our 9th wedding anniversary!! And yet all the pictures on this post are of the children. Ha! That's how we spent our day, though. Brian was able to take it off and we attempted to have fun. Unfortunately, I still feel sick so I spent part of the day miserable on the couch. Don't feel bad for us, though, because the kids are shipped to my parents house Friday night so Brian and I can go out for real! :)

The famous "Hippo Park". I had never been there so the kids were happy to show it off. Unforunately, everything was so hot that we didn't stay long at all.

Samuel trying to scare his parents.

Samuel wanted nothing to do with the sprinkler nor the pool so he was pretty cranky but wanted to be outside.


Hunter and Lily enjoying the water.

Finally, after his nap, Samuel got in and cooled off.


No comments:

Post a Comment