Saturday, October 22, 2011

1/2 Picture-full Posts

Wow, this past week has just sped by and it's been a busy one! I don't know if I can remember everything but I have plenty of pictures to share. I'll do a 2nd post on our field trip since I have waaayyy too many pictures to post for that topic.

I have no reason to post this picture except that I love it!  :)

Samuel stamping some "G/g" for fun.  He liked this activity during "school time".

One evening this past week, I tried my hand at making my own tortillas for taco night.  The little boys enjoyed rolling their own tortilla out! 

H is for Haunted House.  This was a fun week because we were studying H and it's so close to Halloween that I printed a lot of Halloween-themed sheets.  Samuel LOVES Halloween!!

I used masking tape as a number line and printed off some pirates from a Pirate Squeeze game I downloaded--can't remember where and it's not listed on the game--to work on numbers.  It was a fun math lesson!

Tuesday was our big art day because Samuel and Nathan glued beans in the morning.  In the afternoon, the bigger kids made starfish as a part of our main curriculum lesson plans.  We then decided to use up our leaves we had collected last week.  So, we made creative pictures and then painted with the rest of the leaves.  We had wet projects laid out all over the kitchen!  

No comments:

Post a Comment