Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Trying Cereal





Look at my helpers holding Nathan's hands down for his 1st cereal.  Lily was present but didn't feel the need to chip in.  :)  So, yes, I decided to try out cereal with Nathan.  His 4 month birthday is in a couple of days so I felt it was okay timing.  This is earlier than I started the other kids but I remember I started Samuel earlier than the twins because he was bigger.  Nathan is way bigger than any of them so I thought maybe he'd take to it but no.  I mean, I don't expect him to just love it right away (though Samuel did!) but he really was annoyed.  I said in the last post that he's been a little cranky this week so maybe that's part of the issue.  Who knows?!  I won't give up but maybe I will wait until he is over this grumpy phase.  :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment