Sunday, April 25, 2010

No Pictures

I have no pictures of my busy, fun weekend but here's what I did:

*Round of lice-killing shampoo in Lily's head (okay, not everything was fun...yuck!)
* Went to Beth Moore's simulcast with my friend, Stephanie, on Saturday.  Sooooo good!!!  I love Beth Moore and this was a great message on insecurity.  I had a lot of fun.
* We went to my niece's 1st birthday party Saturday afternoon and that was fun.  I missed her cake fun but she seemed to like our fake cake we gave her as a gift.  :)
* Nathan has been sleeping until 8am and waking up happy as a clam.  That's been fun but I have felt really tired this weekend so I think my body is confused.  I napped for 1.5 hours today.  :)
* I won a give-away on a blog!  I was so excited.  It was for a Seeds Family Worship CD--I got the CD with verses set to music on the power of encouragement.  I think the kids will love it.

I need to take more pictures, I know.  I am sure I will this week since Brian's birthday is right around the corner...

No comments:

Post a Comment