Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happy Birthday to Brian

Today is Brian's birthday and he kindly took the day off of work to spend with us.  Thursdays are so busy in the evening so it was nice to get to celebrate in the daytime.  I don't have many pictures but we did butter his nose and serve his favorite pizza (Godfather's) and have cake and presents.  I was proud because I tried a frosting recipe and it turned out!!  It was a lot of fun!  The kids all picked out a seed packet for him as a gift (he enjoys gardening).  I thought it was funny that Hunter and Lily picked the same thing but no one else seemed to think it was that funny.  Maybe you had to be there.  :)  Anyway, I hope he had a great day and feels loved on his birthday.  He is starting feel a bit old but 35 is still young, right??  Although I did ask him today, "Is this what getting old feels like?" because it seems like we are complaining of aches and pains recently.  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment