Friday, December 7, 2012

Counting Down

I am horrible at taking pictures.  It will be my New Year's Goal!!  We had a good, full week.  A long week but a good week.  :)  

We had a late start to school one day because Hunter dragged the game Sorry out and I figured it was worth delaying school for.  That was a fun morning!  We made tissue paper art to mimic Monet's Water Lilies.  We continued reading A Christmas Carol and it's pretty wordy but they keep up with the story and recognize the parts because of movies.  We were in our final European country this week and our final country before Christmas break.  Spain was the country and we enjoyed making papel picado today as a souvenir:



Next week, I am teaching Monday and then we'll have Tuesday and Wednesday off for my surgery, hospital stay, etc.  Back to school Thursday with Brian as teacher.  :)  I have a lot to do this weekend!!  I will blog again when I feel up to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment