Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Pictures

Christmas week is over!  I have lots of pictures to share.  These are the kids dressed up in their Christmas party finery.  We had them wear these outfits to both family parties (we washed in between!).  :)

The Kreger Christmas...my picture in front of the tree didn't turn out but here are the kids eating:

Christmas Eve was a lot of work--we finished cleaning, moved furniture and got ready for the big day.  The kids opened new Christmas pajamas in the afternoon and we shuffled them all through the bath/shower.  


For supper, we had cookie cutter pizzas (and 1 big pizza since these were pretty small).  They were good and a cute idea!

Nathan enjoyed the ice cream tree for dessert!

We also built our Gingerbread House.  The kids love this but I don't really see the fun in it.  Nathan mostly ate candy instead of decorating.

Santa came and it just happened this year that every present was huge.  That made for some excited exclamations in the morning!!

Hunter is happy to see the turtle lair he wanted--he said this was his favorite present.

Samuel loves a spooky gift--he got 2 Scooby Doo houses in this box.

Love this picture!  Lily is excited about all gifts but she loves her Monster High school.

Nathan digging into his sock.  He's really into opening presents!

The aftermath!

Things are getting opened and put together so the kids are busy, busy, busy....

Nathan collapsed.  He had been up in the night with croup so he was exhausted!

Pettyjohn Christmas!  We took a generation picture...my sister, my Mom, me, my sister's daughter, my Grandma and my daughter.

This picture cracks me up.  Nathan loves his biggest brother!!

The PJ grandkids assembled.

The rest of the week has been opening more packages, putting toys together and relaxing.  

Brian insisted on a picture of this Lego castle after spending 5 hours putting it together.  It's still put together!!

It was a great Christmas!!  I am ready to move on now--going to be packing up decorations this weekend after we celebrate Nathan's birthday.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment