Tuesday, November 2, 2010

10 Months {late}

I'm late with Nathan's 10 month post. I do post each month, don't I? Anyway, he turned 10 months without me even realizing it. Isn't that sad? Life is so busy right now.

Okay, 10 months...I just moved him to an "older baby" formula because it's cheaper. He seems to like that all right. He does NOT care for meat baby food but likes actual meat okay. He eats anything that we eat, if we will let him. :)

Nathan loves to clap, stand, climb, cruise around objects and bite. Yes, bite. He is definitely a biter--no idea where he got that (I was a biter). He is very nosy and wants to be busy, busy, busy. He's a lot of fun!! He knows when we don't want him in something and hurries to accomplish his destruction when he sees we are on our way. He is just a lot of fun and the cutest little thing ever!!!

1 comment: