Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Whew! Our 2 days of Thanksgiving are over and I feel like we've really accomplished something! We do the same thing every year--we celebrate with Brian's family on Thursday and my family on Friday. Both days went really well--the kids played well, the adults played games and everyone ate their fill of good food. I am now excited that the Christmas season is officially here because I love this whole time--so exciting!!

Nathan showing off that 1st Thanksgiving outfit! I was so excited to find one in 18 month size!

All the kids looking so cute!

At the Kreger's house...Nathan is helping Syndey out.

In the playroom at the Kregers...all the other kids lined up (Lily, Carley, Hunter and Samuel)...I found out later they should NOT be on these shelves. :)

Nathan showing his excitement to Kathryn...I am not sure she felt it.

A rare moment of Kathryn bonding with Brian. Plus, you can see part of Brian's fancy turkey shirt that he wears every Thanksgiving (to both sides of the family!)

No comments:

Post a Comment