Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fast

It really amazes me how fast babies change and grow. Just recently, Nathan was crawling toward the baby gate and stopped to look back at me with this ornery smile, like he knew it was a "no". I suddenly realized how big/old he is getting! Where does the time go? He is still such a delightful baby. At MOPS this last week, they called him "the happy one". He's very laid back and independent, which is great. However, I do see him starting to fear strangers more and care about where Mom/Dad is.

Just about every day (multiple times), Nathan goes to the shelf and pulls off the word puzzles from the bottom shelf, which always spill everywhere. He then goes for the letter tiles from the 2nd shelf. He always flinches because it's a hard box and it hits him but it's worth it, I guess. It just occurred to me that maybe I should find a different storage solution for those things?! :)


The 2 above pictures show his new skill--pulling up to his knees. He has laid on the floor and pushed up to his hands and feet (instead of knees) but couldn't move from there. He has also managed to get his hands to the next step and pull up farther but he can't maintain that yet. And we are in no rush for those activities!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment