Saturday, September 4, 2010

Today was supposed to be MAJOR cleaning day because I just had a week where I felt like I couldn't accomplish everything. It didn't start great, though, because the baby was up super early and I ended up just getting up for the day. Then, he went back to sleep so I was just up by myself! So, I was tired for most the day and lacked motivation.

However, the family (minus Nathan) cleaned the porch together. It was a lot of fun. The kids killed spiders, washed windows and wiped down woodwork/walls. They had so much fun--it was hilarious. Apparently, that job is so much better than picking up your room.

The pictures show: 1)Nathan sitting in the outside swing for the 1st time. I am not sure how well Samuel liked that. 2)Also, Samuel with his tongue out, concentrating on cutting. Kumon books are the best things ever--we love them. Here he's adding whiskers to a cat. 3)The reason Nathan can not fully crawl. Not really, but all the kids love to grab on to him. 4)Nathan is trying to sit himself up now! He can kind of back up to a tripod position. So cute! Also, this is Nathan in 18-month pajamas!! They are made to fit tightly but, wow. 5) Hunter and Lily playing Guess Who?, which is always hilarious. I just had to take a picture of them SITTING while playing something. :)

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Photo collage created with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment