Wednesday, September 29, 2010

9 Months Old

This baby is such a joy! My sister says that he's what a 4th child should be--content, laid back and happy, happy, happy. He really is pretty independent when he's on the floor. I just have to make sure he doesn't eat garbage/small toys! That's not as easy as it sounds in this house. :)

Nathan loves turning lights on/off, loves to eat baby puffs and yogurt melts, loves his siblings (even though he is getting to an age where he's scared of noises and they can be loud!!). He seems to have an affection for a mom at school--she stands with me while we wait for our 1st graders and he always smiles and leans toward her until she holds him. But, really, he's the 1st child I've had that is friendly to strangers. A little bit of my Grandma Verda in him, I think. :)

Nathan is getting more ornery. He looks at me before he makes a beeline to the open bathroom door (why won't anyone shut the door??) or before shoving paper in his mouth. He seems to know that those things are forbidden. He also loves to shake his head "no".

He's just a great addition to our family and we all love him so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment