Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Soccer

Lily decided she wanted to try soccer and I picked the summer session through our city because I didn't want to balance dance and soccer at the same time! It's for boys and girls so I asked Hunter if he was interested in playing. He said yes and I said that was fine but that he would have to listen to his coach and pay attention. So he said that he would rather just watch Lily. Ha! He knows his limitations.

Lily was a little nervous but she got out there and talked to everyone and had a good time. We'll see how the next 5 weeks go! The boys were somewhat impatient but we survived. Samuel found a pet, which didn't live to see the end of soccer. Hunter made mud using his water bottle.




Samuel has been really into the word "Awesome!". Today he told me the children's museum was "awesome" and when he found his "pet" green caterpillar, he went on and on how "awesome" it was. Of course, when I tried to tape him, he wouldn't say it until I prompted him--and he still didn't say it with the same enthusiasm! Still, he's funny talking about him. And, as you can see, he feels a lot better today!

No comments:

Post a Comment