Sunday, June 13, 2010

Recital and Sickness

Today was Lily's dance recital. I just heard her telling Hunter that she was a STAR! :) She did such a good job--I am so impressed. She seemed nervous during practice at the studio but she performed great at rehearsal and today. She remembered every step--didn't smile much but it is hard to concentrate on remembering AND smile. :) We are so proud of her!



In other news, Nathan is sick. We went to my parents' house after the recital to celebrate with some ice cream. Nathan just threw up all over my Mom and the floor. My Mom has just recently been thrown up on by my niece, Kathryn, so it was kind of funny, actually. :) We were hoping it was a fluke but, no. Nathan has thrown up two more times at home. He is as happy as can be when he's not throwing up, though. This has made me reminisce about the other kids. Lily is the only baby who didn't get a stomach bug as a baby. It's so hard to see babies sick--and they just throw up everywhere since they can't warn you! I clearly remember Hunter having his first stomach bug--my first intro as a mom into the world of vomit-clean-up. I made Brian stay home from work and I cried. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment