Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fun, Fun, Fun

Brian and I got to spend quality time together while my parents kept all 4 kids overnight. We didn't do much of anything but we weren't home so that was fun. I think we both needed that relaxation time--especially after this last week of having a sick baby. We decided we need to do this every year (okay, Mom and Dad? :)).

Speaking of sick baby, he was doing better when I left him w/my parents--not eating normally yet but better. Unfortunately, he did throw up once (in the night, of course) and then start the diarrhea phase of his illness while he was there. :( My poor little guy--it's been rough but, aside from some cranky moments when we had to cut out the formula, he has remained so happy.

The other big news is that all 3 bigger kids stepped up their courage in the pool this weekend. Samuel actually got in the big pool and was just wanting to try it all out--I really didn't think he would do that on his own! Lily and Hunter were getting braver with their swimming in the big pool--Lily with swimming underwater and Hunter with allowing his face to be wet! I think swim lessons may be less painful this year--maybe. :) The twins have pink little faces and all the kids are just wiped tonight but they had a fantastic time with Grandma and Papa PJ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment