Sunday, October 4, 2009

Thanks to the Henleys

My sister brought over some old toys they were getting rid of--something for everyone. Samuel is really into Diego and "Ora" right now so he had it made. He hid from Andrea and got mad after I took a picture but once I left him alone, he played for a long time! :)

Hunter got Captain America--his new obsession.
And Lily now has a pretty horse with lots of pink stuff. :) She used to have one of these horses but it broke because they kept sitting on it so we'll see if this one lasts longer!
They have stayed busy and Brian has had football on so I nodded off for awhile without being disturbed. It was so nice. :)
I can't believe it's October. I feel like time is going to fly and this baby will be born before I know it. He is so active--moves more than he's still, I think. I don't know if that's a bad sign for when he's out and about or not?! :) The twins had Grandparents Day at school and enjoyed showing off. They seem to really like being Sparks for Awanas this year. Samuel has gotten to really enjoy Sunday mornings--he did cry today but he has been going cheerfully and always has something to share when we pick him up. Today he told us that he had goldfish and played with 2 girls. :) So cute! Brian and I have been going to a Sunday school class on parenting and it's been really fun. Our table is great and the videos we watch are really good, I think (by Dr. Leman). They go above and beyond the usual and really talk more about changing yourself rather than focusing on how to change your child. As he said today, I think authoritarian parenting is so common in the church and it's good to hear something new. Anyway, that is what's happening here as we enter October.

No comments:

Post a Comment