Sunday, September 20, 2009

Bibles




Hunter and Lily's new Sunday school teacher told us before classes started up that she asks the kids to bring their Bible and I realized that they didn't have an actual Bible. They had plenty of kids Bibles that didn't include every chapter/verse but not a real Bible. My Mom and I went shopping and found a children's Bible and some new Bible covers for them. They were super excited. This was the 2nd Sunday of class but the 1st Sunday Mom remembered the Bibles (woops!) so today was their first time taking them. They were thrilled to get gold stickers for bringing them and I could see them sitting down with the teacher and looking them over after I dropped them off. Ms. Deb told me they were excited to have a Bible and I agreed! It is so cute.

1 comment: