Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Gender Reveal


*Yes, I am finding out the gender and yes, I am telling! Dr. Olson said that Brian and I have had enough surprises in our lives and I quite agree!! So here's the scoop...

Today was my ultrasound and Brian and I took Hunter and Lily so they could find out the gender of their new sibling. The ultrasound part was so much fun. They enjoyed seeing the baby move and finding out that it is a BOY!! I was so wrong--I thought it was a girl and Brian kept telling me it was a boy. I just loved seeing this baby boy's picture and watching him move around all over the place. I can't wait for his arrival!! After my ultrasound, we sat in that office for my actual dr appt 4ever (total time=2 hours!). The twins were about ready to explode with pent up energy. They enjoyed chatting it up with Dr. Olson, though.

Oh and I think the baby looks just like Lily!! I know that sounds silly but her profile in her ultrasound is so similar to this baby's. So cute!! I am incredibly grateful for a healthy baby and ready to start shopping now that I know it's a BOY!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Lily will be so spoiled as the only girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three boys and a girl!!! What fun! How exciting! Praying for you and love you to pieces.

    ReplyDelete