Monday, July 13, 2009

Life Got Better

Today we received a brand new portable dishwasher. We are so ready to make one thing in our lives easier. The dishes stack up way fast in a small kitchen. We can't wait to use it repeatedly. I should have taken a picture of it, I know. :)

In a totally different direction, I had the longest afternoon ever. I had to go back to the PCI building. The place where time stands still. I used to take Lily there when she was a baby for her broken arm and now I am taking Hunter for his broken foot. The radiologist that looked at his x-ray from the urgent care site was unable to tell if there was a break so we were referred to the ortho place of doom. Seriously, I was there for 2 hours today. With a 5 year old boy. I was trying to decide if it was worse with a screaming newborn or with my 5 year old who, after hour 1, lost patience and all self-control. And they want me to come back!! Ha! I am wiped out. Anyway, there is a fracture in his foot but he walks fine now and doesn't feel pain so we are just letting him do his thing and rechecking it in 3 weeks. I'm trying to talk Brian into taking that appointment.

2 comments:

  1. What an experience...I feel your pain! Brian is definitely due!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for your dishwasher...that has to make things a little easier on you!

    ReplyDelete