Monday, July 6, 2009

Holiday Weekend

I don't have any pictures for this post--how sad. I might get my Mom's camera later and add some but we'll see!!

*Samuel went to his first fireworks on the 4th. I guess I had high expectations but he didn't seem that impressed. He was getting tired by the time they started and he watched for a bit but then checked out Uncle Steve and moved to Brian's lap and put his head down. I guess he takes after me--I don't care if I see fireworks or not! :)

*We survived a family reunion yesterday!! Poor Hunter had quite the time hopping around and wanting to be carried--which wasn't fun in the heat! He said he had fun but I felt bad for him. Lily spent most of her time with the 2 dogs that live there and those poor dogs were getting tired, I am sure. My Aunt told Lily she could keep the little dog but Lily's mean parents said no. :) Samuel got used to all the people and animals and eventually got off Papa's lap and roamed around so I think he had a good time. Brian was the one that held us up. I told him I was going to blog about him. I was ready to go an hour or so we were able to leave because Brian was in a beanbag tournament. He said he had a lot of fun doing that. Whatever. :)

1 comment:

  1. First of all, you crack me up. Sounds like you've been busy lately! Sorry to hear about your little boy's foot...that can't be fun for any of you. Have a good week:)

    ReplyDelete