Friday, February 27, 2009

Flashback Friday




Okay, Travis, I tried to find "big hair" pictures but I don't think I have any. My cowlick (and yes, everyone, that is how you spell it) prevented it, I guess. However, I did find a picture of the love of my life. Perhaps you think I mean Brian. No, the dog. Patagonia was my puppy and I loved her more than anyone--you can ask Brian and he will testify. :) I someday want another Vizsla just like her. I added another picture of Brian to make up for it. The one with me in it was taken just a couple weeks after we starting "going out". I was 16 and he was 19! We don't look any different, do we?? :)

2 comments:

  1. Aren't you lucky...you escaped the big hair era. Cute pictures!

    I love your play list by the way on here...good tunes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I LOVE it! You are lucky you couldn't do the big hair thing, much less shame that way! Love that pic! No, neither of you have changed a bit!

    ReplyDelete