Monday, February 16, 2009

Samuel's Speech


Well, this morning was Samuel's assessment by the speech teacher, Janet. He was in a horrible mood all morning--screamed and cried no matter what I offered. However, he behaved beautifully for Janet. He, of course, didn't go immediately toward her but he warmed up quickly to her puzzles and blocks. He qualifies for help so we'll be seeing Janet a lot more and it sounds like she'll bring toys each time so Samuel should be fine with it! I haven't been anxious at all about his lack of vocabulary because he gest his message across in other ways and I think it's funny how he acts things out but I am looking forward to watching him grow and start using more words!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're back on the blogging list! Also, just a random comment, but Cameron has the same bedspread that's in the picture with Samuel. You have great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are not anxious and I know what you mean about liking how he acts things out...adorable! So smart too. I love that comforter too!

    ReplyDelete