Friday, February 20, 2009

Flashback Friday

I saw Travis had "Flashback Friday" today and I thought that could be an excellent idea for me. I am in a self-imposed time out because I am so upset w/my precious twins. They did not follow instructions on how to behave when the Grant Wood AEA service coordinator came to have me sign papers today (for Samuel's speech). Instead, they chose to scream loudly, slide down the stairs head-first repeatedly and in no way listen to the previous instructions, the new instructions I gave while she was here and the instructions I tried to send with my facial expressions. So, Flashback Friday is to save their hides and calm me down--because looking at their baby pictures makes me so thankful for them. Aren't they sweet--or weren't they sweet at that time?? :) Thankfully, they are all 3 off to Papa and Grandma PJ's for a slumber party with some of their cousins tonight.

2 comments:

  1. That's a great idea! I should do that when my husband makes me mad...haha. Hope you have a nice quiet night with the kiddos away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those kids are adorable! Isn't it amazing that they can make you so mad?? I look at pictures and wonder how I could ever be upset at them...then they push my buttons and I wonder why I ever agreed to conceive them!! I am a mess! Did you have the Julie Barnhill video at MOPS yet? I was reminded yesterday at MOPS that I was a mess...boy don't I know it! Next time..Rikki's big hair photos, okay? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete