Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sunday Sickness




I was loading pictures onto my computer and saw that I had these from a couple weeks ago. This is the 1st time this has happened to us and I am still not sure of the reason. I was afraid I had given them food poisoning but Brian and I didn't get sick so not sure... Anyway, Hunter woke up first and made it to the bathroom to throw up. Lily then came down and was ready over the toilet to throw up when we heard Samuel in his crib throwing up. Lily never did throw up but you could tell she didn't feel well (I've never used the words "throw up" so much in a paragraph before!). All 3 slept the morning away and woke up feeling much better. Needless to say, we missed church that Sunday AGAIN.

2 comments:

  1. Now that's crazy timing and I would have been freaked out about food poisoning too! Glad all is well now! Love that Third Day song playing now, Revelation...needed to hear that at this exact moment...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad everyone is better - that isn't fun to have everyone sick at the same time!! Especially when they are throwing up!!

    Glad to "catch up" on what has been going on!!

    ReplyDelete