Sunday, January 1, 2012

2 Years Old

2 years ago on December 29th, I had my {last} baby.  I love this picture of us but I'm sure my brother is totally grossed out right now so I made the picture small.  :)


2 years later, he is this big guy...with gorgeous hair.  :)  I did plan on cutting it before his birthday but life is busy that late in December!

Since he wasn't into opening presents at Christmas, I put his birthday gifts in gift bags and he loved that.  Here he is wearing his new pajamas like a scarf as he opens a toy!

It ended up being a GOOD thing that I asked my parents if we could come over for supper because Brian had a nasty, horrible stomach flu and we couldn't get out of there fast enough!  Here's Nathan when he realized his Mickey card sang a song:

His own chair!  This is the traditional 1 year old gift from my parents so all the kids have their own chair now! Now if they would only use them as chairs instead of forts, airplanes, etc.  Ha! 

He was all set with his musical card, his book from the Henleys and his new chair.  Happy 2 years old!!!!
*No cake pictures because, as is a 2 year old's prerogative, he wanted no part in the pizza supper and demanded cake.  I couldn't find it in me to care so he ate cake early and we missed out on pictures!* 

No comments:

Post a Comment