Monday, November 21, 2011

Totally Random

A. Age: 33
B. Bed size: queen
C. Chore that you hate: putting away clothes...I usually wait a whole week!
D. Dogs: Awww, Patty was my dog but she's gone.
E. Essential start to your day: hot drink
F. Favorite color: pink
G. Gold or Silver: silver
H. Height: 5' 1
I. Instruments you play: my ipod
J. Job title: stay at home/homeschool mom
K. Kids: Hunter, Lily, Samuel and Nathan
L. Live: Iowa
M. Mother’s name: Sandy
N. Nick names: Rikki Tikki Tavi, not called Rik much anymore
O. Overnight hospital stays: only to have babies
P. Pet peeves: noisy eaters
Q. Quote from a movie: "Oh, you don't know what's good for bad!" Megamind--ha!  I watch this movie a lot!!!
R. Right or left handed: right
S. Siblings: Andrea, Steve and Derek
T. Truth or Dare: truth
U. Ultimate Vacation: an ocean is all I would require!
V. Vegetable you hate: mushrooms
W. What makes you run late: something out of my control because I'm chronically early
X. X-Rays you’ve had: teeth, finger, stomach, wrist...
Y. Yummy food that you make: lots of stuff!
Z. Zoo animal: polar bear


Saw this survery on a blog written by another woman named Rikki!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment