Sunday, November 13, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Hunter and Lily turned 8 today!

On Saturday, we went bowling with my side of the family to celebrate the twins' 8th birthday and my brother-in-law's 37th birthday!  We celebrate all the birthdays of the month together but these 3 were actually born on the same day!
 Lily's excitement over books, Barbie clothes and a Wii game.
 3 desserts for 3 birthdays! 

 The day of their birthday, we had a day of doing just what they wanted.  They were up early and we had a quick breakfast (after buttering noses) before opening presents around 8am!!  Ha!  Cards with sounds were a hit!
 Nathan is not sure why he's not getting any presents??
 Lunch was on TV trays because, for some reason, they LOVE to use TV trays.  Nathan and I had the pleasure of using the lap desks on the floor.  :)
 After Nathan's nap, Grandma Barb and Papa Lee came over with {more} presents!!  They were pretty excited about all their loot.  It was funny because Hunter ended up with space-themed toys from everyone--Ben 10, Star Wars, solar system, aliens...  :)
Pretty much it was a day of toys and Wii games!  I think they had a great birthday, though!  I'll be writing my letter to them later tonight--a tradition I started a couple years ago.  I won't give them the letters until they are grown but it's fun to write about what they were like at each birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment