Friday, September 9, 2011

Interruptions

So, week 3 of homeschooling was an interrupted one.  1st of all, Labor Day was Monday so we {obviously} took that day off--even though both the twins asked when we were doing school again so I think they like it!!  Secondly, Samuel woke up on Thursday with a nasty (but brief) stomach bug.  That threw my day a bit only because Hunter wasn't sure he was feeling well, either.  I was trying to decide if I go on with Lily or what??  But, we decided to take the morning off and Hunter perked up so we fit school into the afternoon (not for Samuel, of course!).  It all worked out!  It did feel like a long week, though, and I couldn't remember what we had done so I'm thankful for the pictures.

Hunter and Lily making English rose gardens.  They love anything with paint!

Hunter working on a project with a lot of *support* from his brothers.  :)

Lily doing her typing lesson.  This is a "fun" game that I got for the kids but they both hate it.  I think it's because they don't pass the 1st typing test but they improve every week so I keep pointing that out.  They've stopped whining because I let them do a PBS kids' game online afterward.  :)

Samuel was into his work this week!  I thought I'd be doing this project but he was happy to participate.  C is for cotton candy, you know!

I picked up this game at a consignment shop for a few bucks and it was a lot of fun.  It's a little bit like Twister but we mainly just rolled the dice and found the color/animal.  All the kids joined in at the end and I had to put it up because it was a little too wild!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment