Thursday, September 8, 2011

In Honor of Labor Day

This blog had a post in honor of Labor Day and I loved it.  I just love baby stories but I have stopped watching Baby Story because I can't have any more kids so why would I want to get all sad and mushy?? Anyway, here's the hardest work I've done:

How long were your labors?
1 &2. about 12 hours
3. about 6 hours
4. about 4 hours
How did you know you were you in labor?
1 & 2. Induced in hospital because I was over 38 weeks pregnant with twins.  Enough said.
3. Induced at 38 weeks because of hypertension.
4. My water broke at home at 39 weeks.
Where did you deliver?
1 &2. In an operating room at a birth center (connected to a hospital).
3. In one of the nice rooms at the same birth center.
4. same as #3
Drugs?
1&2. Yes!  Epidural and then general anesthesia towards the end.  Then percocet for days... :)
3. Yes! Epidural and magnesium sulfate for my bp.
4. Yes! Epidural.
C-section?
No!!
Who delivered?
1&2. My OB
3. My OB
4. On call OB who was just fine since you don't see the OB much anyway!





No comments:

Post a Comment