Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Decorating

We actually decorated in November but we've been busy with sickness after sickness with child after child here. Anyway, we got everything up in 1 day so I thought that was pretty good! I thought Nathan would be a nightmare with the tree because that little guy is into absolutely everything. However, he takes an ornament off now and then but mainly leaves it alone. It's amazing! :)

A rare picture of these 2 boys sitting nicely together.

Lily with her pink (naturally!) tree.

Nathan exploring all the new-to-him toys!

The boys' tree.

Hunter and Lily were a big help with the dusting before I set decorations out. Brian's in the background putting up our white tree that goes on the porch. I love that thing!

Samuel enjoying his room's decorations.

This was the last year we're attempting to have a child put the star on (as decreed by Brian!). Samuel was afraid of being up so high so he cried and then cried he couldn't do it and refused to put any ornaments on the tree. Just another fun family event! :)

This makes me laugh--Nathan is hanging on me, hoping to be picked up. This is my life! :)

The hard workers relaxing at last!!

No comments:

Post a Comment