Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Nathan's Party

Nathan had his nose buttered this morning...it's a family tradition! :)

His party was at my parents' house because my house couldn't get clean in time. We are still sorting through Christmas stuff. So, here Nathan is at the party with a plate of pizza and clementimes. He's making a funny gesture, I know...he's probably wondering where the cake is?!

After delicately trying the frosting, he picked up that whole piece of cake and shoved it in!

Yep, he's a fan!

Trying out the rocking plane we got him. I love this gift--it was a good deal and it's so cute!

He looks so sweet looking at his new book from the Henleys!

Posing with Dad. This is 18 month clothes, by the way. He fits into them nicely!

The only picture of Samuel we were able to get. He was feeling camera shy.

Hunter and Lily showing off their new Christmas clothes. The gray/black theme was not intentional but it is cute!

The 4 siblings on my side: Andrea, Derek, Me, Steve
I think Nathan had a good time. He really seemed to enjoy all his gifts! This year absolutely flew by and I am always bittersweet about the kids' birthdays. But I know that he's at such a precious age and will be sweeter and funnier as time goes on. Bye-bye baby days!

No comments:

Post a Comment