Saturday, October 16, 2010

Mid-October

This month seems to be going pretty fast, even though I can't believe it's not Halloween yet. The kids have costumes ready!! My Mom and I picked up some Halloween shirts from Target so I made the kids all wear them and took pictures today. So fun!


Look at his fangs!

Hunter made the bottle and fed Nathan this morning. He kept saying, "This is awesome!". He was very happy to help!

Lily posing w/the baby quick!

Samuel posing w/the picture of the wolf his Dad drew him. :)
Here's a funny story about Samuel that my parents think I should post. The other day Samuel said, "Me hate you!" to me. 'Hate' seems to be his favorite word and he throws it around a lot about different things so I finally just said that 'hate' is a bad word (because this really worked w/'stupid'). He said, "'Like' is a nice word, right?" and I said, "Yes!". He said, "Me don't like you!". I was actually impressed.

3 comments:

  1. How clever! I had to read this to Ryan and we both laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I said "hi" to you before? Your name is the same as mine and spelled and same and you just don't see that much! Just thought I would say hello! Found you on Kelly's blog. Visit mine sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete