Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Helpers

Doesn't Brian have tons of help in this picture?? We've had a couple mice finding their way inside so Brian had to take the day off (had to!!) to solve this problem. I can't live with mice--gives me anxiety. You can see the porch is all messed up because he's working on filling any spaces out there. I'm sure the problem will be solved after today.

Samuel is indeed wearing his shirt backwards in this photo. He said he was backwards boy and left the house with Brian like this to run errands. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! I can't do mice either! Gives me goose bumps just thinking about it. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I am signing up to follow your blog too. Good luck with your homeschool journey too, just remember they are your kids and you can't ruin them. We are on our 2nd year, and I wish I would have brought my girls home sooner from private schools.

    ReplyDelete