Friday, November 15, 2013

Birthday Week

We did 4 days of school tihs week so let's get those pictures out of the way.  :)  I planned some random things for Nathan to keep him busy.  We played Teddy Bear Mix Up:

And made a scarecrow:

Samuel working on some handwriting skills:

 We finished up the 10 Plagues.  The kids have boils in this picture:

And applying blood for Passover:

It felt like a busy week and, actually, Lily will be doing math tomorrow--yes, on a Saturday!  She didn't get all her lessons in with our running around. :)  

The big news is that Hunter and Lily turned 10!!!!!!  How quickly it goes.  I have plenty of pictures of their celebrations:

The 3 birthday people at my parents' house.  My twins were born on my brother-in-law's birthday so he has to share--he's working on his lottery card from my Grandma Hill in this picture:

Hunter and Lily on their birthday--Nathan is never far away!

Hunter wasn't too surprised to get the video game he wanted:

Lily was happy with her gifts:

We had lunch with Brian's Mom and my Dad at Pizza Ranch and then headed to Brian's Mom's house for presents and to rest up.  :)

Next stop was the library.  We were the only ones on the roof this cold, cold day:

We made a stop to pick up the food they wanted me to make for supper and then came back home for a family movie and, eventually, cake.  I decided on one cake this year but made it blue for Hunter with pink frosting for Lily.  It was yummy!

I'm looking forward to a quieter week next week before the holiday fun begins.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment