Monday, August 12, 2013

Homeschool Space

This week's blog hop is all about homeschool spaces.  We have a bonus space between the living room and the kitchen so that's where I try to fit all our stuff.  The stuff has multiplied each year so now I store things downstairs, as well.  :)  These pictures aren't great but here we go:

Lots of stuff stored....learning toys, games, paper, folders for independent work, my  favorite childhood books are displayed on the top white ledge and my lesson plan binder (cute owl!) is on the bottom ledge.  Ignore the laundry baskets in the hall.

Last year I switched out the long, rectangle table and 2 chairs with this round table and chairs. I love it.

Ginormous white board.  :)

Books, books, books...

My personal shelves...teacher manuals, readers, files, etc.  Bright and colorful to keep me happy!

Art and math and misc. fun.

I am thankful for a space to keep our homeschool things in and I'm glad it's in the middle of everyday life -- that makes it so convenient with younger ones.  We are ready for a new school year!


2 comments:

  1. Games and a Mama who has taken time to set all of this up = a great homeschool year! So happy I stopped by to say Hello and see your room.

    ReplyDelete