Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Week

This week was a short week for the holiday.  We didn't have school Monday because I had a middle-of-the-day doctor appointment and we hung out at my parents' house with some cousins.  We did have regular school Tuesday and Wednesday, though.  We had to catch up last week's sick day and just keep going on some other subjects.  In our spare time, however, we did manage to decorate for Christmas!



I have loved this Christmas train for years and it finally went on sale last year so I bought it.  Nathan was in heaven over it and, actually, all the kids enjoyed taking turns using the remote.  The only problem is the size of the track!

Our 1 school picture of the week!  We made some GAK for science.  Lily's face tells how she felt about it.  :)  It was slimy and gross but a fun experiment that actually worked out.  

2 more week of regular school and then I'll be having surgery so school will be a bit different for them.  But, it's just 1-1/2 weeks of surviving substitute teachers (Brian and my Mom) until Christmas break so I think we'll survive.  It's been quite a year so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment