Friday, May 7, 2010

Pizza Delivered

Hunter and Lily came out of school today delivering special pizzas for Mother's Day.  Each pizza box and 4 plants in it: oregano, basil, green pepper and tomato.  How cute is that?  And w/their hats...they looked adorable.  I thought it was the cutest idea ever.  They also made me a card--drew a picture of me (Hunter even added earrings, which I appreciated!) and wrote what they would like to give me.  Lily said she'd like to give me a dog and a cat (typical Lily!) and Hunter would like to give me a red rose.  :)  It should be a great weekend!
 

That's my Mom in the background and on a side note...she talked to Nathan while I was holding him and Nathan actually leaned towards her!  She took him and when I smiled at him, he leaned toward me.  Too cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment