Thursday, May 27, 2010

Kindergarten Graduation


I love the clothes the kids wore--this picture is just for that reason.

The kids w/Aunt Nikki. Samuel is busy eating cookies w/Papa.

Hunter and Lily with their beloved teacher, Mrs. Yount. She rocks!

Us.

Having fun with bubbles.

Tonight was Kindergarten Graduation. I didn't even cry!! It was a very sweet time and it was actually pretty fun! The kids had a good time after the ceremony just hanging out with Aunt Nikki and their friends. I went outside once and Nichole was surrounded by various children--she just attracts them! :) I do feel a little sad about this passage--I just struggle w/change and watching my 1st (and 2nd) born get older and older--and worry about whether our parenting has been okay thus far--I take great comfort in God's grace in this area!! :) They are sweet, sweet kids--so loving and sensitive and enthusiastic. I heard Mrs. Pilling tell Brian that she wonders what God has in store for Hunter (you would know why had you seen him in the performance--ha!) and it is fun to see their individual selves develop. My babies--boo hoo!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! They look so grown up. You are handling this very well, way to go!

    ReplyDelete