Sunday, May 9, 2010

Dedicated

Nathan was dedicated today on Mother's Day.  What a fun memory that will be.  I clearly remember the last 2 Mother's Days and I was so ill on both of them.  Today was a refreshing change!  Both sets of grandparents were able to join us at church and the twins loved showing off their classroom.  Samuel did not care to go into his room and I was actually paged back to his room.  They offered to keep working w/him but he had been crying nonstop and I just couldn't force him to be in there when the Grandparents were there today.  Nathan did start to fuss once we were up front but he did okay.  He was also quite a bit--I mean, noticeably-- bigger than the other 2 babies being dedicated and they were all 4 months old--it was funny.  After the service, we had some more family over to the house for a lunch and cake to celebrate and that was fun, too!!  Otherwise, highlights of my day: a nap, hearing Brian tell the kids "Don't do that!  I just swept!" and having Samuel tell me "When I go nigh-nigh, you put your glasses on and you look really purty.".  :)  So happy to have a fun Mother's Day with family.  So happy to be a Mommy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment