Saturday, May 9, 2015

Week 34

Nathan had a review week again.  I don't really have a plan of what to do with him now that his letters are over so we are just doing random things.  This is a smack the spider letter review:

In Konos, we had quite a few experiments this week.  We experimented with what yeast does with or without sugar, in cold or warm water and with and without salt.  

We also tried rubbing bread on the ground and then refrigerating or not-refrigerating to see what grows.  Thankfully, nothing grew because Nathan took a big bite of the bread.  Sigh.

Our last experiment is still incubating.  I found a recipe for agar so we made petri dishes to see if we can grow some bacteria.  I hope we get something!

On Wednesday, Samuel, Hunter and I had some time to bond.  :)  We played at a park, went to Chili's and Target and then the boys had some reading/spelling testing done.


Nathan and Lily stayed with my Mom and Magee.  :)

I thought this picture was so funny--Samuel drew it and he first just put an 'S' and an 'M' but then decided to spell our names but his he did backwards--I guess mine could be backwards, too.  :)


1 comment:

  1. Those agar remind me of my college lab days. :P
    That's a cute dog, dear. Good luck to the reviews. :)

    ReplyDelete