Saturday, September 14, 2013

Week 4

I can barely remember Monday of this past week, it was an eventful week but it had nothing to do with school.  I think we accomplished everything.

Nathan learned about Z for zoo and we also did a lot of Noah's Ark activities.  

Samuel and I learned about parts of a flower.  

I loved this flower I found in my garden--had to get a picture.

Samuel had a great week and I didn't get as many pictures because he kept me hopping but we slowed some things down and spent more time on the couch reading.  Things are moving in a better direction!  This is a rhyming box I picked up this summer.  It's a huge hit!

Hunter and Lily kept busy this week as we started our study of Egypt.  This week was all about pyramids and farming.

We learned about Menes uniting Egypt.  They dramatized the battle.

Lily (Menes) won.  :)

We made a model of a reed boat:

In other news, the Scouts started back up.  Samuel decided he wanted to join and he had a great time.


Samuel is hanging his pine cone bird feeder he made at Scouts:

Hunter and Lily had an orthodontist visit this week but they don't have to go back for a year.  They were somewhat concerned about this appointment but the video games helped a lot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment