Monday, May 13, 2013

Last Full Week

I am a bit late with this post so it is hard for me to remember what we did last week.  :)  We were in the Arctic and watched a lot of videos about animals in the Arctic.  It was fun to "see" the animals in action.  We did some polar bear painting with chalk:


We also did some soap carvings.  All 4 kids did this and it was a hit. Thankfully, they don't want to keep all these--they are using them for baths.

Not the greatest picture but I just found this on the memory card so Brian must have snapped the picture.  Lily enjoys reading at bedtime and she chose her Bible this night.  Good for her.  :)

Samuel was showing the twins what he had been doing in math this school year.  I don't remember why but it was fun to see the positivity about MATH and school for this Kindergartner.  

Speaking of kindergarten, this dragon helped out one day by holding the crayons, pencils and word cards.  :)

Nathan could not be more into Toy Story.  It is something all my boys have gone through, actually.  :)  He loves Toy Story pajamas and this Woody doll was the best purchase ever.  He wants to watch the movies and play the XBox game all.the.time.  I love these movies, too.

Another picture I found.  He is so precious.  

These are Mother's Day pictures!  Actually, many years ago (before Nathan), I got these garden stones for the kids to make Brian something for Father's Day.  Well, it never happened.  So, this is what they did for me this year.  :)  Instead of hands/feet, they decorated them and wrote in "We Love Mom".  Very sweet.


Nathan shopping at Theisen's...he wanted this gem-studded cowboy hat.  Ha!  I didn't get a picture of the other kids because they were running wild through the store.  The big hit for them were the pigs' ears for dogs.  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment