Friday, February 18, 2011

Time with Kathryn

Friday morning, my sister-in-law called to see if I could watch my niece, Kathryn, because the daycare lady had the stomach bug we've all suffered through. I only had her for 4ish hours but it was really easy! She ate, she played and she would have napped if I had somewhere to put her! I documented her morning w/us just for fun. :)  I did get Samuel in a picture but he's wearing just undies, like usual, so he didn't make the blog cut.  He did better with 2 young ones in the house than he usually does with just his little brother.  He enjoyed being the "big kid".

Nathan was pretty interested in that thing in her mouth.  Poor girl was so tired but she'd just zone out for a bit and pop right back up to play.
My Dad stopped by on his lunch hour and kept us company.  There's a competitive spirit between these 2 grandbabies!  They both want Papa's attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment