Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Samuel!

Today is Samuel's 4th birthday and we had everyone home all day to celebrate because of the blizzard. He had a Thomas the Train them this year and seemed to enjoy everything. He opened his presents by 8:30am and played with them all day long. It was a lot of fun!

Everyone enjoyed the cake and ice cream (everyone is in pajamas due to the snow day)!



I didn't let the kids out in the snow while Brian and his Dad snowblowed because it was freezing.  Brian took pity on them when he was done and got them out for a bit.  They were thrilled but ready to come in!!
Lots of snow!!

My sweet boy...4 years ago and today.  He's quite a character and cracks us up but he's a very strong willed little man.  Samuel is so loving--wants to be around me and kisses me all the time.  Maybe what Samuel is best known for is his habit of going without clothes (but he does wear underwear!).  I don't know how he does it because I'm freezing all day long but that's his way.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment