Sunday, September 23, 2018

Week 4

On Monday, the hottest day ever, we attended a soccer game.  We got bit up and almost died of heat but it was fun.  :)

The twins working on Spanish, using index cards.

Nathan checking his Barton rule before spelling:

Lily working in her room.  She spends most of her afternoon in here, getting all her stuff done!

The best pic of Samuel I can get during the day.  He deletes pics of himself.  I told him that he will grow up and wonder why I never took his picture!!!  

Lily's play doh version of Stonehenge.  We already began our 2nd history unit, which is on the Middle Ages.  We are all excited for this portion of history!

Science on Friday was an insect defense video I rented from Amazon.  It was recommended in our curriculum.  It talked about everything we had learned so it was a good resource!

Hunter finished his Barton book!!  Book 4 is such a tough book, lots of rules to remember!  We're so glad he made it through because I hear book 5 is a breath of fresh air.  Samuel is in Book 4 and Nathan will be starting Book 4 in the next few weeks so I'm going to really have these rules down!

No comments:

Post a Comment